Before using it for the first time please clean the douching device by rinsing it in a basin of mildly soapy (dish soap) water.
Drain the basin and rinse it thoroughly with clean water until all the soap is removed. Neither the douche hose nor drain hose require cleaning with soap on the inside, simply rinse with water on your first use for a few minutes.
Remove the Nozzle after use and wash thoroughly with soap and water; you can disinfect the Nozzle using isopropyl (70%) alcohol or other disinfectants. Just be sure to wash the disinfectant off thoroughly before
You can disinfect the douching device by immersing parts of it in gently boiling water.
The Funnel Bag could melt if it hits the bottom of the pot, so be careful! By using a large pot, this will be easily avoided. Remove the Drain Hose and O-Ring – do not boil these.
The Silicone Funnel Bag, all plastic parts, and the Silicone Douche Hose can be boiled. Boil for at least 10 minutes to disinfect (we recommend 20 minutes).
Note that silicone will naturally yellow over time, and this will be accelerated by boiling – though this does not affect the performance in any way. We also sell replacement Tubing and Nozzles on our website.
1. Remove any shower organizers hanging
from the shower arm.
2. Attach open end of Douche Hose to
Douche Hose Connector.
3. Connect desired Nozzle to the Nozzle
Connector. *(SEE IMAGE 1)
4. Insert one ball end of the Bridle Clip into
the smaller hole of the Bag.
5. Install the douche by raising the Bag
underneath the showerhead, so that
the showerhead is inside the Bag. *(SEE IMAGE 2)
With the one end of the Bridle Clip attached to the Bag, place the other end over the shower arm and snap the Bridle Clip onto the shower arm as shown. *(SEE IMAGE 3)
Note: The best place to locate the Bridle Clip on the shower arm is just above where the showerhead screws onto the shower arm.
6. Once the Bridle Clip is snapped onto the shower arm, attach the remaining larger hole on the Bag by hooking the remaining ball end of the Bridle Clip to the Bag. At this point, the Bag should be hanging freely under the
showerhead. *(SEE IMAGE 3)
7. Ensure that the Douche Hose and Drain Hose are hanging freely without any creases or knots and are not twisted with each other or obstructed. *(SEE IMAGE 4)
8. Ensure that the restrictor valve(STREEMASTER) is in the
open position. *(SEE IMAGE 5)
9. Point the showerhead down as far as it will go if it is adjustable.
10. Turn the shower on and adjust the
Note: Adjustments to the temperature will be felt with a delay at the Nozzle.
11. Ensure water is running freely through
the Douche Hose and exiting the Nozzle.
Note: When the Hose is full of air, you may need to bleed the air out of the hose if water doesn’t flow from the Nozzle at a steady pressure when it’s first turned on.
Once the water starts flowing, it will not require more bleeding. Usually, just letting the Hose lay along the tub floor when turning the shower on will ensure that it doesn’t require bleeding as gravity will push the water down and remove the air.
Note: If you’ve just cleaned the StreemMaster, you may wish to run the water for a few minutes to ensure that all the soap is removed.
12. The silicone Bag will fill to certain
level and then drain excess water through the drain hose. Ensure the Drain Hose is not obstructed and you will notice water draining from the Drain Hose. Also, be sure the Drain Hose is draining into the tub or shower enclosure.
13. Your douching system IS READY TO BE USED!
Squat in the tub with your anus towards the drain. Insert the Nozzle gently from behind while controlling the flow rate with the other hand.
Adjust the flow rate before getting into this position. Then get on your hands and knees in the shower with your anus towards the drain. Once you have your balance, use one hand to gently insert the Nozzle.
While standing, in the tub, place one foot on the ledge of the tub being careful to not slip. Bend over slightly and insert the Nozzle. With the other hand, adjust the flow rate.
In this position, you lie on the tub floor with your anus towards the drain. Bring your knees upwards towards your chest and using one hand insert the Nozzle.
Note: For this position, some people
may require a longer Douche Hose than
the standard length. We do offer longer
hoses as an option on our website.